Terms and Conditions for Babysitters and Nannies
By registering with Malaysia Babysitter, you are legally binding to our Terms and Conditions for babysitters and nannies. You agreed to accept instantly to this terms and conditions upon completion of the registration form.
1. Malaysia Babysitter acts as a babysitter introduction and matching service between babysitters and parents.
2. Malaysia Babysitter does not employ any babysitter, thus we are not responsible for the payment of babysitters/nannies wages. Shall babysitters/nannies have payment dispute between clients, we prefers to resolve this matter via mediation.
3. You agree that all information you provide is genuine and true. All incomplete, inaccurate or false information is strictly prohibited and could cause you a ban from using the site.
4. Malaysia Babysitter will conduct an interview with all nannies and babysitters to verify credentials checks.
5. If under any circumstances you feel unsafe or threatened, leave straight away while not leaving children home alone. Inform your friends or relatives your working address, timing, and client’s name as well as contact number.
6. Malaysia Babysitter acts as an agent, not as an employer of the babysitters and nannies. Therefore the agency accepts no liability or responsibility for accident, injury, loss, damage or misconduct sustained by nanny or babysitter, clients or any other persons and by employing a nanny or booking a babysitter through us. The babysitter/nanny agrees to exclude Malaysia Babysitter should any mishap occur.
7. All communication between both parties (Agency & Babysitters/Nannies) shall remain confidential.
8. No warranty is given for suitability, honesty and character of any clients.
9. Malaysia Babysitter must be paid a one-time commission, which is equivalent to 50% of babysitter’s first month salary (unless otherwise stated) within two weeks of babysitter’s commencing date, shall there has any successful referral. The 50% commission fee is deductible from the 1st month salary of the babysitter, which means the babysitter will only receive 50% of her salary for the 1st month. For 2nd month onwards, the babysitter will receive full salary from the client.
10. Malaysia Babysitter reserves the right to remove babysitters/nannies from our database anytime without prior notice, if you cannot be contactable by us, submit inaccurate information, do not meet our criteria, fail to turn up to an interview, receive sufficient negative feedback or complaints from our clients.
Malaysia Babysitter reserves the right to change this Terms and Conditions for Babysitters and Nannies at any time without your notice.